Please review the following current hours/policies at Woodlawn.
These policies are in place in response to requests and recommendations made by New York State at this time.
As requests and recommendations change, we will do our best to keep you up to date!
- The cemetery is open from 8 am to 4 pm daily. We encourage you to use our beautiful surroundings to get much needed exercise and fresh air, but ask that you walk in groups of no more than 2, and observe social distancing recommendations.
- Visitation to indoor mausoleums is limited to 4 pm daily.
- Funerals held at Woodlawn must be limited to 10 people both inside and out.
We are here to help in whatever way we are able at this time. Please reach out with questions via email at [email protected] or call 315.479.5826.
Whether making final arrangements for yourself or making decisions for a loved one who recently passed away, you will find Central New York’s best service and most welcoming grounds at Woodlawn Cemetery.
For more than 130 years, we’ve provided guests comfort among our acres of beautiful gardens, grand monuments and timeless mausoleums.
We plan for college, weddings and retirement. Why not plan how you would like to be remembered?
When a family pre-plans, they can take the time to learn about the choices and costs. You can then share this information with your family, giving you peace of mind that your family knows your wishes.
Woodlawn is pleased to offer pre-planning services to families. Our staff of caring experts will explain all the options available to you. There are convenient interest-free payment plans available.
The Cremation Center at Woodlawn offers Central New York families another option for memorializing loved ones. This structure was built to accommodate the growing demand for cremation and host memorial services as well.
- Cremation center building with signCremation center front
- Hallway cremation centerCremation center seating
Under a lone maple tree on a small island surrounded by Sections 31, 32, 33 and 34 at Woodlawn Cemetery[…]
(CNYCentral.com) In mid-April, two refrigerator trucks arrived near the crematorium at Woodlawn Cemetery in Syracuse. They are owned by the[…]